"

Jan 17, 2010

BUTTON IT!

Oo goody, what's this? A new blog button ...*press*...... What on earth....?

Hmm.... now that's in-ter-es-ting....

Have just found this (probably not) new (but have only just noticed it, duh) monetize button on the blog Dashboard - and not being able to resist pressing a button....

A host of ads have just appeared under my last posting (???)

Technology at its most instantaneous and wonderously confusing (to me).

Oh crikey - supposing I want to remove them? Where's the button for that?
(More searching)

Not found yet.... Okay, keep searching...
(Preparation: Count down from 100 (brain exercise). Fresh pot of tea and chocolate bar (brain food) broken into manageable pieces and placed within reaching distance; investigative (button pressing - what else did you think?!) finger, at the ready...).

Can't wait to see what ads appear under this post!!! Heh heh.

6 comments:

Kate said...

oh Geri - were you always one for pressing buttons???? I have suffered from button pressing avoidance for years unless, of course I'm absolutely sure of the consequences!!! Good Luck

Geri Atric said...

Hi Kate ~ Yes, an incorrigible button presser. Gets me into trouble all the time. Glad to see you've weaned yourself off it!? There is hope then....

Grannymar said...

I grew up in the 'Don't touch, you will break it!' era! :(

I try not to press buttons unless I really have to.

Geri Atric said...

Hi Grannymar ~ Oh I remember that -and being 'seen and not heard' too!
However, when the grown-ups weren't looking.....

steph said...

Oh, Geri

You had me in tears of laughter reading this.

If it's any consolation, you press all the right buttons for me!

p.s. Were you wondering what I was wondering? (why all the ads are about health ailments???)

Geri Atric said...

Hi Steph ~ Thanks! Glad to hear I made you laugh!

Now you mention it, the ads do seem to favour health ailments. Specifically, suggestions for 'improving the memory' seem to pop up on A.G. with disturbing regularity!
(Possibly the posting above this one: 'ADDLED', has something to do with it this time?)!!!